Thursday 21 February 2013

TAYLOR SWIFT - I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE LIVE AT BRIT AWARDS 2013


Michael Hogan's rolling coverage of the Brit Awards 2013 at the O2 Arena, as Emeli Sande, Mumford & Sons and Alt-J all go for multiple awards, plus Justin Timberlake and One Direction perform.


         


Happy 2013 everyone!! I'm excited to share my first upload of the year with you and even more excited to have my friend Kiana Gibson back once again on drums! Taylor has strayed a bit from her country roots lately but a good song is still a good song no matter what and I have loved this one ever since I heard it the first time. I hope you enjoy this dressed down version of I Knew You Were Trouble.... A huge thanks to Kiana for knocking another one out of the park and to Wes who does an outstanding job on recording, mixing and video production!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis